Happy birthday, WINMI! Welcome to the 4th Anniversary Episode of Why I'll Never Make It.
Normally at the end of each season I take a chance to look back at the guests and conversations we’ve had throughout the year. But for this special episode you aren’t gonna be getting some "best-of" retrospective (although I will be counting down the Top 5 guests of 2021). Instead I’m bringing back two former guests and introducing you to a new creative as we talk about what this year has meant for theater in general as well as special events coming up next year.
Featured in this episode...
- Clayton Howe and his podcast Entertainment(X)
- Justin Guarini, MoonAmie Productions, Terry Knickerbocker, Will Swenson, and Brad Oscar & Diego Prieto
- Check out Season Five on Why I’ll Never Make It's YouTube Channel
- Matthew Stern and Broadway Stage Manager Symposium
- Anna Robb and TheaterArtLife
- EPIC Event - use promo code EPICPODCAST for 15% off tickets at https://www.globalepicevent.com
- Sign up for the WINMI Newsletter and check out Artist Resources on the website
Podcast hosted by Patrick Oliver Jones - https://www.pojones.com
Why I’ll Never Make It is a Top 25 Theater Podcast on Feedspot, and is also a part of Helium Radio Network and a member of the Broadway Makers Alliance.
Music in the episode by Kai Engel and Blue Dot Sessions is used under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.